Having the swimming pool of your dreams can become a reality once you arm yourself with the right information. You already know a swimming pool is a great way to get people together. Another benefit is that it can get you out of the house and into the sun. But before you pay to have one built, learn the steps of swimming pool installation so you know what to expect.
- Get permission from your county. Finding out if a pool is allowed in your area helps you financially and legally. If allowed, attain permits from your town hall. Find out if you have a homeowners association. This type of organization gives you a written contract on the type and size of the pool required for installation.
- Determine the access routes to your yard. Consult with your pool construction company on how trucks and equipment will enter. Build walls to keep the noise and construction away from your neighbors.
- Find out what equipment is necessary for the job. Most likely, you will need tractors and concrete trucks to dig up the ground.
- Talk with your DHEA to find out if you have a septic line system underneath your yard. If so, you may have to get it moved. Note that this will be an additional expense to your pool. This allows room for a plumbing system, electrical wiring, and lighting fixtures.
- Figure out which type of pool flooring you want. Vinyl and gunite linings create a smooth surface at the bottom. This is something your pool construction company will discuss with you to help you make the best choice for you and your family.
- Build a sundeck around your pool. A deck allows you and your family to relax and enjoy the sun when you are not swimming. A sundeck can also prevent grass, dirt, and leaves from entering your pool.
- Finish the pool off with a surrounding fence. This keeps children and pets away when no parents or guardians are present. It also prevents wild animals from inviting themselves into your pool.
Interested in Swimming Pool Installation for Your Home? Then Call All Seasons Pools
For over 3 decades All Seasons Pools has been the premier pool builder and swimming pool installation provider for the entire north and central area of Florida. Call us today at 877-410-7665 and request your free quote today. You won’t be disappointed!
Visit our Pinterest account for more Pool Inspiration!
Follow All Seasons Pools’s board Our Pool Designs on Pinterest.