If you are considering getting a new pool installed, you need to be prepared to look into all available options and the best pool contractors. Since adding a pool to your yard is a large project, it is important to take your time making your final decisions. An important item to do is request pool installation quotes from a variety of pool builders. This will help you to compare companies to each other and get a true idea of what your pool will cost. To help you out, read these 7 things to look for in swimming pool quotes.
- Look into both the initial cost of pool installation and the overall cost of maintaining a pool over the span of the pool’s life. While you may get a good deal on a new pool, some setups require more maintenance and equipment, and therefore more money to maintain.
- Compare the quotes you obtain and eliminate quotes that seem exceptionally high or low. After looking at several pool companies you should have a general understanding of the average costs associated with new pool installation. A quote that comes in extremely high or low could be an indicator that the contractor cannot be trusted.
- Find out if the quote includes the cost of insurance during installation. In most areas, the team hired to install your pool will need to be licensed and this may be reflected in your costs. If it is, ensure you are aware of this upfront.
- Avoid pool contractors that are vague about any of the aspects of pool installation when providing you with a quote. Ask as many questions as you like and make sure that they understand what it is you are looking for.
- Find out what features, such as pool heaters or pool covers, are included in the price quote that you receive. Some contractors may try to add on additional features that you are not really interested in. Stay focused on what you want, but pay attention to helpful advice and recommendations.
- Understand how they came up with their price quote. A trusted pool contractor should be able to breakdown their quote and help you understand how they arrived at their final figure. Their quote should include a list of expected costs for the pool materials, equipment, and labor costs.
- Finally, carefully compare all your options before choosing the company that you want to install your new pool. Don’t simply choose a company based solely on the price tag. Look at all the advantages of each company; you may even get a company with a higher bid to price match a lower quote.
Keep all these tips in mind when you start your search for the right pool company. Get a selection of swimming pool quotes and weigh the advantages and disadvantages of each option with the overall cost that you are quoted. For a large variety of pool design options and affordable swimming pool quotes, contact the experts at All Season Pools.
Follow All Seasons Pools’s board Our Pool Designs on Pinterest.
About All Seasons Pools
All Seasons Pools has been a trusted pool expert for Orlando, St.Augustine, Jacksonville, The Villages and other Florida Gulf coast and Atlantic coast communities since 1979. Started by John and Diane Watts, they specialize in creating amazing and unique backyard retreats for families to enjoy, including top-of-the-line custom pools and amazing outdoor living areas. They work hard to fulfill their motto to “leave every customer with a smile.”
As members of the Association of Pool & Spa Professions and Florida Swimming Pool Association, they put a strong emphasis on being strong, reliable builders and staying up-to-date on the latest pool industry technology and design trends. Visit their swimming pool gallery to see pools ranging from signature and geometric designs to natural forms.
Are you ready to get started on your Florida backyard getaway? Design your pool with our interactive guide and schedule your free consultation today!
For more pool maintenance and outdoor living tips, you can subscribe to All Seasons Pools’ blog and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.