- About Us
- Pool Design & Pool Installation
- Pools By Price
- Construction Process
- Pool Products
- Design Your Pool
- Events & Specials
- Online Payment
- Contact Us
Orlando pools are open all year round due to the warm Florida weather, so swimming is a very popular sport. Whether you have a pool in your backyard or not, here are some tips on becoming a better swimmer!
1. Participating in other sports builds muscle and endurance. Different sports use different muscle groups, and this can help you work and become strong in different muscles throughout your body! This will help you become a better swimmer.
2. If you want to get better at the breaststroke or the butterfly, make sure to do a lot of leg and weight exercise. Your legs are the prominent muscle being used in these strokes. Squats, squatting jumps, and light weights are good examples.
3. If you want to get better at backstroke or freestyle, you should concentrate on your back and core muscles. Planks are great for your abs, back, and obliques.
4. Here are some tips when actually swimming in the pool:
If you want to become a serious swimmer, be sure to follow these tips!
If you are looking to build Orlando pools in your backyard, call All Seasons Pools today! If you have a backyard, we can put a pool in it.
Visit Our Pinterest account for more Health and Wellness Tips!