- About Us
- Pool Design & Pool Installation
- Pools By Price
- Construction Process
- Pool Products
- Design Your Pool
- Events & Specials
- Online Payment
- Contact Us
Pools are fun, relaxing, and a great way to spend time with your family. But just like any other form of recreation, swimming comes with risks.
About 350 children under the age of five drown in pools each year. Another 2,600 are treated in hospitals for near-drowning incidents.
Whether you’re an All Seasons Pools customer in Jacksonville or not, we want your kids to be safe while using your pool. So here are five safety tips and advice to ensure you, your friends, and your family have a great time using your pool.
1. Never leave your kids unattended. Make sure there is someone supervising your kids at all times.
2. Enroll your child in a swim class. There are swimming classes for kids as early as the age of one. They teach babies to roll and float on their backside.
3. Avoid distractions. According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, 88% of young drowning victims were under some form of supervision at the time they drowned. You can avoid this if you pay attention. Don’t “run inside for a second” or slip away for a second. Keep everyone in sight at all times.
4. Remove all toys from the swimming pool when not in use. If toys are not being used, make sure to remove them from the pool. There may be a temptation for kids to jump in to play with them if they are left there.
5. Learn water safety skills – Make sure you know CPR on adults and children and the basics of life-saving in case of an emergency.
Following these tips for use of your swimming pool in Jacksonville, FL will help prevent accidents at your pool. Remember: safety is always first.
If you have any questions about pool safety, or would like to talk to us about various pool safety options, give us a call.
Visit Our Pinterest account for more Backyard Tips and Ideas!